Authorize.net CIM solution
Why should you use CIM over the standard Authorize.net payment processor that’s bundled with GBS?
- Provide Payment Flexibility – You want to provide returning customers with the convenience of not having to re-enter their credit card every time they checkout.
- Enable Purchase Limits Functionality – Read more about the purchase limit restrictions imposed on the current Auth.net payment gateway here.
 The current version of this addon doesn’t use CIM for shipping addresses, it also only allows for the last stored CC to be selected.
What’s new in Version 2.0
- Customer has the option to store the payment profile.
- Ability for the customer to delete stored payment profiles.
- Refactor pre-authorizations with the ability to turn pre-authorizations off.
- Option to disable the cart and force single item purchases.