With this addon, your users will print their vouchers as a PDF file instead of actual HTML. They can print, save or email the voucher as a normal PDF file.
- The user can print the voucher as is (without any browser adds and with all the images and custom format)
- From the GBS PDF Voucher admin panel, you can change some options: document codepage, internal cache for documents, enable/disable debugging and clear the cached files)
- When the file is generated, you can save the file to your computer, print it or send attached to email from your PDF Reader.
- You can customize the PDF template as a normal HTML (with HTML and CSS)
- You can include custom fonts to the document (example included in the template)
- You can show images, QR codes, barcodes, etc.
- Installation instructions included
- Sample voucher template included
- Instructions to preview the PDF voucher from deals admin panel included
Requirements:This plugin uses mPDF library to generate the PDF files. The mPDF requirements are:
- mPDF requires a minimum of PHP 4.3.10 or PHP 5.0.3
- PHP requires the mb_string module to be enabled (see http://uk.php.net/manual/en/ref.mbstring.php) –enable-mbstring=all
- The /u modifier in PCRE is required. This modifier is available from PHP 4.1.0 or greater on Unix and from PHP 4.2.3 on win32. UTF-8 validity of the pattern is checked since PHP 4.3.5. and will result in death of the script if invalid utf-8 characters/string is sent to mPDF.
- PHP requires zlib for compression.