You can use this add-on to view all carts that are currently open – there are products placed in them but have not yet been purchased. This functionality gives you a snapshot of what’s happening on your site at any given time, and will help you learn what products some shoppers abandon the most.
The information this page provides can be a powerful tool that you can use to your advantage in growing your business and customer base. You can use this page to gather information about customer behavior and use it to make improvements in your online store’s products and how your offer them, as well as providing you with additional reasons to interact with your customers and generate sales.
With Recover Abandoned Carts Add-on you can:
- Recover Users and Anonymous Carts
- View Live Cart list (Creation date, user last login, cart items with total value, recovery status)
- Capture and store Email Addresses
- Get Detail Cart Statistic
- User details (Current Account Balance, Reward Points, Money Spent on Website, Registration Time, Last Login Time)
- Anonymous Details (IP, Location, Subscription Status, Cart Associated with User)
- Cart Details (Items in Cart, Quantity, Prices and Total Value)
- Email Remainders sent with statuses
- View Sent Reports with Status and Basic Statistic
- Option to Prevent Coupon Abuse
- Set Cart cut-off time and set user Privacy Options
- Schedule Automatic Deletion of carts
- Template editor and you will get 2 predefined Email Remanding Templates
- View Template Performance and Basic Statistic
- Templates support Short-codes for dynamic content in emails
- Add coupon code in remainder emails (you need to use Checkout Discount Codes)
- Dynamic coupon code if cart exceeds predefined value
You will get great Statistics that will help you manage add-on and you purchase process. Here is what you will get:
- Total pending revenue from abandon carts
- Number of monitoring Carts with products count
- Average rate
- Revenue from recovered plugin
- Number of carts recovered
- Emails collected
- Top 5 Abandon products in carts, with merchant names, count and value
- Email Captured information (IP, Location, Subscription status, Cart associated with user)
- Sent reports – Open, Click, Unsubscribes
- Template Statistics (Sent, Open, Clicks, Open Rate, Click Rate)
Automatically send an email to a customer with a link to their abandoned carts.
You can automatically send an email to customers 2 hours or 24 hours, or make custom remainders for you, after they abandoned their cats. Each email contains a link, to a customer’s abandoned cart so that they can quickly and easily complete their checkout if they so choose. System is monitoring and sending email remainders on each hour.
Link subscribers email addresses and carts they create, to easy interact with them and send them email remainders with discount code.
You have option to prevent coupon abuse, which prevents users from misusing your coupon system.
Dynamic content in Remainders, which you can enter, includes cart details, users names, cart url to monitor clicks, and unsubscribe links for easy and permanent opt-out.
View detail cart information, with all reward points, account balance and total amount spent on your website by cart owner, which you can access his profile and engage direct marketing.
View great statistics for carts, email remainders, email captured and more.
Automatically delete carts of users or just anonymous users by WordPress cron.
Buy it! $49.00